These are pages where we bring you pictures of Bruce Roberts sailing yachts being built, those that have been built and those that are sailing.
All pictures on these pages are the work of Fine Line Boat Plans, with of course, the co-operation of the various builders. Private individuals are welcome to download and print for their own use. We do hold originals of nearly all these photo's here so if there is some finer detail that you wish to check out you are welcome to email for the uncompressed original.
The pictures on these pages will give you many hints and tips on how to go about building your dream boat.
- Roberts 7' 10" Pram Dinghy Gallery - pictures of the dinghy
- Roberts 22 Trailer Sailer Gallery - interior photos of a finished boat with a modified deck.
- Adventurer 24 Trailer Sailer Gallery - building in wood epoxy
- Adventurer 25 Trailer Sailer Gallery - the modified deck styling
- Roberts 25 Gallery - the beinnings of a R25 wood/epoxy
- Roberts 28 Gallery - all round shots
- Roberts 345 Gallery - a cheap method of antifouling your vessel
- Roberts 345 Gallery - photos of a coach house fin keel version being built
- Roberts 345 Gallery - photos showing fitting of plates to radius chine hull
- Roberts 345 Gallery - showing some important stages of building a steel yacht
- Roberts 35 Gallery - inside accommodation shots of a cruising Roberts 35
- Roberts 36 Gallery - accomodation & exterior
- Roberts 36 Gallery - stretched to 39ft
- Roberts 370 Gallery - finished radius chine hull
- Roberts 370 Gallery - multichine building the strongback
- Offshore 38 Gallery - steel multi-chine yacht nearing completion
- Roberts 39 Gallery - an excellent example of a well finished vessel.
- PCF 40 (Pacific Coast Fisherman) Gallery - complete hull building details
- Mauritius / Norfolk 43 Gallery - keel / rudder alterations
- Norfolk 43 Gallery - multi-chine start to finish
- Roberts 432 Gallery - aluminium radius chine R432 under construction
- Roberts 434 Gallery - interior/exterior Version D
- Roberts 434 Gallery - Interior and exterior of a Roberts 434 Version D
- Roberts 434 Gallery - a radius chine steel hull at construction stage
- Roberts 434 Gallery - twin keel MC
- Offshore 44 Gallery - complete from frames to sailing
- Offshore 44 Gallery - nearing completion
- New York 46 Gallery - home turn over
- New York 46 Gallery - radius chine steel pre being launched in 2000
- Roberts 482 Gallery - customized wheelhouse. great photo's
- Roberts 53 Gallery - built in wood epoxy, Australia
- Roberts 53 Gallery - multi chine steel yacht has been built in Australia