These are pages where we bring you pictures of Bruce Roberts power boats being built, those that have been built and those that are sailing.
All pictures on these pages are the work of Fine Line Boat Plans, with of course, the co-operation of the various builders. Private individuals are welcome to download and print for their own use. We do hold originals of nearly all these photo's here so if there is some finer detail that you wish to check out you are welcome to email for the uncompressed original.
The pictures on these pages will give you many hints and tips on how to go about building your dream boat.
- Coastworker 25 Gallery - semi displacement hull built for cruising and fishing
- Coastworker 30 Gallery - completed hull and deck, full displacement version
- Coastworker 30 MK2 Gallery - completed planing version
- Coastworker 30 MK2 Gallery - semi displacement built by Graham in Queensland
- Trawler Yacht 30-32 Gallery - random photos of a completed trawler yacht
- Waverunner 24 Gallery - complete building photo's for cold molded method
- Waverunner 33 Gallery - cold moulded boat under construction
- Waverunner 38 Gallery - a very well built vessel frames and plating
- Waverunner 38 Gallery - an aluminium version nearly ready for fitting out
- Waverunner 40/42 Gallery - lots of visual tips here on a modified WR 40/42
- Waverunner 44 Gallery - a series of photographs show a WR 44 being built in Asia
- Waverunner 65 Gallery - steel built vessel in final stages of fitting out